RNN- 280S Finger Less Single Facer
- Design Speed: 100 m/min
- Effective width: 1400 mm- 2200 mm
- Corrugated roller: 280 mm
- Drive reducer box with oil immersed type lubricating to reduce noise keeps running stable. Adopt gimbal transmission. Separate power. (optional)
- corrugated roller, the pressure roller and glue roller by pneumatic adjustment.
- Cardboard transmit adopt vacuum suction method with wind control system. Keep flute profiles stable of the lower – roller in the condition of running up.
- Bearing of the corrugated and pressure roller to adopt high temperature lubricate grease.
- Glue parts auto supply glue circularly.
- The upper – lower corrugating roller is made of 48 CrMo high-quality alloy steel after heat treatment. The hardness HRC58-60 the surface be grinded.
- The glue part surface is treated by special mesh snicked and chrome plated.
- Motorized or manual glue width dividing to match the proper width.
- Glue part can be running independently or non independently while stopped. Adopt main motor frequency conversion control. (optional)
Plot No. 21-23, Mithrol Dist., Palwal, Faridabad, Haryana, 121105, India